SUMMER CAMP 2022 AT THE RANCH LABELLE VALLÉE
- Equestrian summer camp and introduction to the world of the farm
- Young people will have one hour of riding a day* and will have experiences around horses and small farm animals.
- When: June 27- August 19, 2022
- Where: Ranch Labelle Vallée
- Time: Arrival at the camp at 9:00 a.m. and departure at 4:00 p.m.
- 6 young people: two groups of three in the morning for riding lessons and a full group in the afternoon.
- Morning: Group lesson from 9:30 to 10:45 and one from 11:00 to 12:15
- Afternoon: the group will be together to do activities related to horses.
- Team: an instructor, a facilitator, a groom
- Level per week of camp: The weeks are identified by level: beginner, intermediate and advanced
o A beginner may have taken some riding lessons but does not yet have a very good balance and does not know all the riding gaits.
o An intermediate knows the walk and the trot well and learns to be comfortable cantering
o An advanced knows the three gaits on horseback, his gaits are fluid and perfects his techniques on the ground and on horseback.
We will organize the groups according to the level of your child.
* We depend on the temperature, if it is excessively hot (more than 32 degrees Celsius) we are obliged to do other activities around the horses but which do not require physical effort. In the event of torrential rain or thunderstorms, we will work with the horses in the stable.